- Biorigin Sterilized Finger Millet [Ragi] comes in pouch.
- Finger millet is also an excellent source of B vitamins, which play a role in everything from brain function to healthy cell division. B vitamins are even connected to a reduction in fatigue.
- Finger millet has a low glycemic index. Foods with a low glycemic index can help prevent your blood glucose level from spiking after a meal.
- Finger millet is rich in niacin, which plays an important role in more than 400 enzyme reactions. Niacin is important to maintaining the health of your skin, blood, and organs.
- Finger millet is also an excellent source of Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Niacin, Calcium, Iron, Phosphorus, Potassium and Antioxidants