- Immune System:boosts the body’s natural defenses by supporting the production of both hemoglobin and white blood cells and nourishes the mucous membranes of the lungs.
- Recovery:rejuvenates and strengthens the body and increases energy.
- Digestion: increases metabolism and promotes regular digestion and elimination.
- Skin:supports bright, healthy skin.
- Reproductive System:it nourishes the reproductive tissues, supports fertility and a healthy libido in both men and women.
The winter season is a beneficial time to begin taking Chyavanaprasam because of how easy it is to become ill during the cold months and it will help boost immunity. If your dominant pitta, be cautious if you’re taking it during the summer or if you have severe indigestion or diarrhea.
Another ideal time to take Chyavanaprasam is during times of high stress or busy work schedule. It will strengthen the body and help avoid “Burnout” which is a common cause for illness. Constant stress will cause exhaustion that leads to degeneration of the body and mind. Chyavanaprasam was created to prevent debility and illness.