- Cardamom Carefully sourced 100% natural green cardamom (Elachi) with strong floral aroma. Cardamom seeds, the queen of spices, has a middle-eastern history and is native to the forest of South India.
- Has a strong, unique taste, with an intensely aromatic, resinous fragrance
- Cardamom Enticing flavour that blends with curries, rice, tea or Scandinavian sweet dishes. Cardamom (Elaichi green) is around 5.5 mm and 6.5 mm long and has a fresh green cardamom colour.
- Trubio organic cardamom rich in vitamin A and C, Improves detoxification and digestion. It adds camphoric flavour to garam masala, elachi tea or Masala chai, which is common in India & Middle East. It can also be used as full pods or sometimes crushed to expose the cardamom seeds inside to bring in the best flavours.
- Cardamom Eco-friendly packaging. Trubio all-natural green cardamom, brings in an aromatic bouquet and citrusy sweet flavour to your favourite Indian dishes.
Organic Certifications: India organic
Certifications: BRC & ISO 22000:2005